Monday, March 7, 2016

About the updates

Hello!
Small update about me, even tho' I really want to improve the game daily, and in a very motivated state mostly because of the feedback on it, I still have some small issues which take chunks of my time, like moving to a new apartment this week, finishing to work at late hours and so on.
So I guess it'll advance slowly, atleast for this week and probably the next week aswell.
But have no worries, I've created the ingame systems in an initial goal to make it easily scalable, the major systems are already implemented, so all I have to add now is more and more content, which is, as I said, now quite easy.

Anyhow, I thank you for visiting my blog, reading my posts and spending time on my game.
And feel free to suggest or post whatever comes in mind. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment